Saturday, May 19, 2012

The New Look

It is time for a change when your hair gets caught rolling over in bed or in the door of the car on a windy day. About 2 years ago I was in the same situation and decided to donate my hair. It was a good experience, so I thought I would do it again. The person that did my hair before retired from a shoulder injury, so I found a new hairstylist, Moriah, and she did awesome!

 Here are the before and after pics:










I think that it's pretty cute. Dee wasn't too shocked (since I've done this before) and he even likes it. It is weird to feel hair bouncing around when I move. It feels so light and fluffy. Perfect timing for summer, and it is long enough that I can still put it in a pony tail when I need.

 They even gave me a certificate...how cute:)




2 comments:

  1. Hey I didn't know you guys had a blog...now I can harass you guys even more...it's only a matter of time before Samantha cuts her hair off...it looks good_A

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! How did you find our blog? I am still getting used to doing my hair. I curled it today and it is pretty swanky.

      Delete