Sunday, June 30, 2013

To Salt Lake City I Go

I just got back from my business trip to Salt Lake City for the National Physical Therapy Conference. While I was there I went to the  Salt Lake City Temple. It is so beautiful:

Just being there brings such peace to the soul. 

I also watched the Mormon Tabernacle Choir practice. They open their practices to the public most Thursdays. They look a lot younger in their plain clothes. They were in the Conference Center, a marvelous building of architecture and design. I was surprised how many missionaries and volunteers help to make it possible for us to be there.

Even in their practices they are amazing! You can listen. It isn't as good as really being there since this was just taken with my little camera but you can get a good idea.

I went to the Music and the Spoken Word this morning before I hopped my plane back home. It was patriotic for the upcoming 4th of July. So inspiring. My heart was full today.




No comments:

Post a Comment