Saturday, October 12, 2013

Baby Shower Fun!

We feel VERY loved. I had 2 baby showers one with friends and family and one at work. Here is some of the baby shower fun:
 The cake mom made. You can't tell that is is super yummy chocolate inside. 
It reads: "We made a wish and you came true."
Diaper cake / Yummy cake

This picture cannot even begin to show the number of people jammed in my mom's living room, dining room, and office. Everyone was trying to answer questions in the quiz like 'How many diapers do you use in a year?' The answer is A LOT!

 Opening gifts
 The gifts in the baby's room, the shelf and couch were empty before!
The shower decorations which I plan to hang from the ceiling- hopefully.


At Work: My coworker's wife also is due close to the same time so we had a double shower.

 Carol made this huge amazing basket with all home sewn stuff!
 My boss brought this all the way back from South Africa. 
Any work party must involve FOOD... lots of it!


1 comment: