Wednesday, October 23, 2013

One Week Old Bundle

I cant believe that Mia, our little bundle, is one week old today! I love her little peaceful faces when she is asleep and her exploring glances when she is awake. She has a furious hunger, and hates to be changed, but her warmth when I hold her is glorious and relaxing. Today she smiled while she was sleeping. You can tell she is dreaming of eating as her little lips make sleepy sucking motions. Her little toes are so long that she grabbed my finger with them and held on as I fed her. She likes to keep daddy up at night and wakes quickly when he is home from work.

I could almost have a picture for each of the seven dwarfs from Snow white to describe her moods. I haven't captured Sneezy, although that is a daily occurrence, or a picture with Doc, and I will refrain from showing Grumpy:) Interpret the following, mostly they are Sleepy with slight variation. 



Happy

Smiling. 7 days old



Peaceful. I'm clean and fed why wouldn't I be peaceful.














Sleepy.

6 days old











Bashful

She doesn't like being uncovered, but the warmth of the sun through the window helped her relax.












Dopey

Milk drunk. Just having eaten, there was no waking her up!













 Her little hands are so very tiny.















And here are those cutie feet with the long finger like toes.

No comments:

Post a Comment